Research Administration Community Forum
Meeting for Research Administrators on the Berkeley Campus
Please save the dates for the RAC Forum meetings below. All meetings will be held from 10:30 to noon. Virtual meetings will be conducted via Zoom. These are planned dates; check back for the final schedule or sign up for the mailing list.
- Wednesday, March 1, 2023 (virtual meeting)
- Wednesday, April 19, 2023 (virtual meeting)
- Wednesday, June 14, 2023 (virtual meeting)
- November 30, 2022 Sponsored Projects Office; Other Campus Announcements; Promoting Safe and Respectful Environments: NSF & NIH Supported Conferences, Workshops & Symposia; Berkeley’s Composite Benefit Rates; Cost Principles for Industry Awards
- September 21, 2022: Sponsored Projects Office; Other Campus Announcements; UC's Research Data Policy; Heads Up! NSF Changes Are Coming; RAPDP Overview 2022-23; The NIH Data Management Sharing Policy: What We Need to Know by January 2023
- June 8, 2022: Other Campus Announcements; The Berkeley Research Development Office (BRDO) and Limited Submissions; Introducing S2C: SPO’s Service to Campus Model; Off Campus F&A; Next RAC Forum Dates and Poll; The Science of Persuasion; New DOE COI Requirements
- April 13, 2022: SPO Announcements; Other Campus Announcements; Cyber/Data Security; Taking the Mystery out of Costing Policy: CBRs, Vacation Accrual, and F&A Categories; Who “is” RAC IT?; Overview of Export Control in Phoebe
- February 23, 2022: SPO Announcements; Other Campus Announcements; Phoebe Enhancement: Award Actions and Pilot; BRS Guidance: New NIH Other Support Requirements and Resources; Working with the State of California: Updates and a Refresher
- December 1, 2021: RAC Announcements; SPO Announcements; Other Campus Announcements; The Gift Conflict of Interest Process; Navigating PPPs, Grant Administration and Fundraising at Berkeley: A Faculty Perspective; What Is Your Compliance Risk Level
- September 29, 2021: SPO Announcements; Other Campus Announcements; Conflict of Commitment v. Conflict of Interest; Gifts v. Grants; Subaward Website “Face Lift”
RAC Forum meetings are sponsored by the Research Administration and Compliance Office. All are welcome!
- Please contact Liana Simmons (3-2836, firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions.
- To subscribe to the mailing list for RAC Forum announcements, email email@example.com, or go to the bConnected page to join the group.
- To subscribe to the SPO mailing list for announcements and news related to research administration, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or go to the bConnected page to join the group.