Research Administration Community Forum
Meeting for Research Administrators on the Berkeley Campus
Please save the dates for the RAC Forum meetings below. The fall semester RAC Forum meetings will be held via Zoom. Meetings are planned to be held from 10:30 to noon, with networking from 10:15 to 10:30 if held in the Alumni House Toll Room. These dates are tentative, so please check back for the final schedule or sign up for the mailing list.
- June 9, 2021: AVC-RAC: UC Foreign Influence Audit Update; SPO: Federal Agency Updates; IT-RAC: Phoebe Updates; BRS: Work Plan for the Future; CGA: End of Year Reminders; People & Culture: RAPDP in the Future; Do We Agree on Who Does What?; Restricted Party Screening; Grant Life Cycle Portal; NIH Biosketches and Other Support; On or Off Campus F&A
- March 10, 2021: Greetings: Kairi Williams, AVC-RAC; Updates: SPO, COI, Export Control, CGA, People & Culture; Meet Kairi Williams; Introducing the New e-700U; Budgeting for International Projects—What to Consider at the Proposal Stage
- December 2, 2020: Ergonomics and the Home Office; Updates: SPO, RAC IT, CGA; Decision Support Tool for Contracts; Principles of International Engagement and International Agreements; CITI: Export Compliance and Conflict of Interest Training Modules; The RA Year in Review - 2020
- September 30, 2020: Updates: SPO, IAO, CGA, BRS; Single IRB (sIRB) and Proposal Submission; Federal Updates; Campus Challenges/Updates: Involuntary Downtime, Foreign Influence, Cyber Security and Executive Orders; New Export Control Communication Procedures and Red Flags when Dealing with Sanctioned Countries
- June 24, 2020: Updates: IAO, SPO; Update on Foreign Influence Requirements: What PIs and RAs Need to Know
- April 8, 2020: Updates: IAO, RAC IT, SPO; Impact of COVID-19 on Campus Research/Research Administration
RAC Forum meetings are sponsored by the Research Administration and Compliance Office. All are welcome!
- Please contact Liana Simmons (3-2836, firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions.
- To subscribe to the mailing list for RAC Forum announcements, email email@example.com, or go to the bConnected page to join the group.
- To subscribe to the SPO mailing list for announcements and news related to research administration, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or go to the bConnected page to join the group.