Research Administration Community Forum
Meeting for Research Administrators on the Berkeley Campus
Please save the dates for the FY22 RAC Forum meetings below. All meetings will be held from 10:30 to noon. Virtual meetings will be conducted via Zoom. For hybrid meetings, participants can choose to use Zoom to participate remotely or attend the meeting in person at the Alumni House Toll Room. These are planned dates; check back for the final schedule or sign up for the mailing list.
- Wednesday, December 1, 2021 (virtual meeting): RAC Announcements; SPO Announcements; Other Campus Announcements; The Gift Conflict of Interest Process; Navigating PPPs, Grant Administration and Fundraising at Berkeley: A Faculty Perspective; What Is Your Compliance Risk Level
- Wednesday, February 23, 2022 (virtual meeting)
- Wednesday, April 13, 2022 (virtual meeting)
- Wednesday, June 8, 2022 (hybrid meeting)
- September 29, 2021: SPO Announcements; Other Campus Announcements; Conflict of Commitment v. Conflict of Interest; Gifts v. Grants; Subaward Website “Face Lift”
- June 9, 2021: AVC-RAC: UC Foreign Influence Audit Update; SPO: Federal Agency Updates; IT-RAC: Phoebe Updates; BRS: Work Plan for the Future; CGA: End of Year Reminders; People & Culture: RAPDP in the Future; Do We Agree on Who Does What?; Restricted Party Screening; Grant Life Cycle Portal; NIH Biosketches and Other Support; On or Off Campus F&A
- March 10, 2021: Greetings: Kairi Williams, AVC-RAC; Updates: SPO, COI, Export Control, CGA, People & Culture; Meet Kairi Williams; Introducing the New e-700U; Budgeting for International Projects—What to Consider at the Proposal Stage
RAC Forum meetings are sponsored by the Research Administration and Compliance Office. All are welcome!
- Please contact Liana Simmons (3-2836, firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions.
- To subscribe to the mailing list for RAC Forum announcements, email email@example.com, or go to the bConnected page to join the group.
- To subscribe to the SPO mailing list for announcements and news related to research administration, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or go to the bConnected page to join the group.