Research Administration Community Forum
Monthly Meeting for Research Administrators on the Berkeley Campus
RAC Forum meetings for the coming year are planned for the days below from 10:30 a.m. until noon. in the Alumni House Toll Room. Please save the dates!
- October 26, 2017: Updates from Research Administration and Compliance Leadership, IAO Update, Vice Chancellor for Administration Introduction, Update on the Regional Service Center, Research Administration Community of Practice
November 15, 2017cancelled
- December 13, 2017
- January 17, 2018
- February 14, 2018
- March 14, 2018
- April 11, 2018
- May 9, 2018
- September 6, 2017: Update on the Regional Shared Service Center, Updates from Research Administration and Compliance Leadership, IAO Update, Workspace is Coming
- June 14, 2017: Research Administration Community Forum Poster Session
- May 10, 2017: RAC Leadership Updates, SPO-CSS RA Task Force Update on Guidelines/Best Practices, Subawards and Indirect Costs: A Speedy Overview, RAC Information Systems
- March 15, 2017: RAC Leadership Updates, Phoebe Update, News from the Animal Care and Use Program, Subrecipient vs. Contractor: How Do You Tell the Difference?
- February 15, 2017: RAC Leadership Updates, Phoebe Update, Berkeley Risk Intelligence – Research
- December 14, 2016: Human Subjects Research: CPHS/OPHS Updates and What’s New For 2017; RAC Leadership Updates; Phoebe Update
- October 12, 2016: RAC Leadership Updates, Phoebe Update, RFP Rule-ette, RAC Bingo
- September 21, 2016: RAC Leadership Updates, Research Administration Service Improvement Initiative Update, Update on Responsible Conduct of Research Training, FY17 Composite Benefit Rates and F&A Rate Proposal
RAC Forum meetings are sponsored by the Research Administration and Compliance Office. All are welcome!
- Please contact Alaisha Hellman (3-2836, email@example.com) with questions.
- To subscribe to the mailing list for RAC Forum announcements, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or go to the bConnected page to join the group.
- To subscribe to the SPO mailing list for announcements and news related to research administration, email email@example.com, or go to the bConnected page to join the group.