Research Administration Community Forum
Monthly Meeting for Research Administrators on the Berkeley Campus
Research Administration Community (RAC) Forum meetings will occur bi-monthly in 2019. Forum events will be held on the days below from 10:15 a.m. until noon in the Alumni House Toll Room. Please save the dates!
- Tuesday, June 11, 2019: Keeping Up-to-Date with Contract and Grant Requirements, Phoebe – Online Research Administration Application, Research Administration Staffing, Limited Submission and Exceptional PI Status: VCRO Staff Support and Process, UCPAth Issues, The Institutional Proposal Review Model
- Wednesday, September 4, 2019
- Wednesday, November 13, 2019
- Wednesday, February 12, 2020
- Wednesday, April 8, 2020
- Wednesday, June 17, 2020
- April 16, 2019: Sponsored Projects Office Updates, What You Need to Know About Export Control, Foreign Influences and Sponsored Projects, Innovative Genomics Institute Awards Overview, Relaunch the RA PDP Courses
- February 14, 2019: Federal Update; Berkeley Research Administrators Group (BRAG); 2018 Revised Common Law - What’s New in Human Subjects Research Compliance?; When Gift Met Grant; Overview of Global Engagement Office (GEO) Services
- November 13, 2018: RAC Updates; SPO Updates; PI Orientation and Transfers: A Central Office and Regional Perspective; I’m Sorry! How to Apologize Effectively
- September 4, 2018: RAC Updates, SPO Updates, IAO Update, CSS RA Update, Keeping Your PI Out of Trouble
- May 8, 2018: Research Administration Community Forum Poster Event
- April 11, 2018: Research Administration and Compliance Update, Research Administration Improvement Initiative Update, Cannabis - Research in California, Legal Status and Issues, Research Administration Community Jeopardy Game
- March 14, 2018: Research Administration and Compliance Update, Research Administration Improvement Initiative Update, Supply Chain Management Presentation, Cost Sharing Presentation, IAO Update, Campus Shared Services Update
RAC Forum meetings are sponsored by the Research Administration and Compliance Office. All are welcome!
- Please contact Brandon Amargo (3-2836, firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions.
- To subscribe to the mailing list for RAC Forum announcements, email email@example.com, or go to the bConnected page to join the group.
- To subscribe to the SPO mailing list for announcements and news related to research administration, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or go to the bConnected page to join the group.