Research Administration Community Forum
Monthly Meeting for Research Administrators on the Berkeley Campus
Research Administration Community (RAC) Forum meetings will occur bi-monthly in 2019. Forum events will be held on the days below from 10:15 a.m. until noon in the Alumni House Toll Room. Please save the dates!
- Thursday, February 14, 2019: Federal Update; Berkeley Research Administrators Group (BRAG); 2018 Revised Common Law - What’s New in Human Subjects Research Compliance?; When Gift Met Grant; Overview of Global Engagement Office (GEO) Services
- Tuesday, April 16, 2019
- Tuesday, June 11, 2019
- Tuesday, November 13, 2018: RAC Updates; SPO Updates; PI Orientation and Transfers: A Central Office and Regional Perspective; I’m Sorry! How to Apologize Effectively
- September 4, 2018: RAC Updates, SPO Updates, IAO Update, CSS RA Update, Keeping Your PI Out of Trouble
- May 8, 2018: Research Administration Community Forum Poster Event
- April 11, 2018: Research Administration and Compliance Update, Research Administration Improvement Initiative Update, Cannabis - Research in California, Legal Status and Issues, Research Administration Community Jeopardy Game
- March 14, 2018: Research Administration and Compliance Update, Research Administration Improvement Initiative Update, Supply Chain Management Presentation, Cost Sharing Presentation, IAO Update, Campus Shared Services Update
- February 14, 2018: Updates from Research Administration and Compliance, IAO Update, CSS RA Update, CSS Regional Model Update, Berkeley Risk Intelligence Data Gathering Exercise
- December 13, 2017: Updates from Research Administration and Compliance, IAO Update, CGA Update/Introductions, Research Administration End to End (E2E), RA Holiday Trivia Game and Prizes
- October 26, 2017: Updates from Research Administration and Compliance Leadership, IAO Update, Vice Chancellor for Administration Introduction, Update on the Regional Service Center, Research Administration Community of Practice
- September 6, 2017: Update on the Regional Shared Service Center, Updates from Research Administration and Compliance Leadership, IAO Update, Workspace is Coming
- June 14, 2017: Research Administration Community Forum Poster Session
RAC Forum meetings are sponsored by the Research Administration and Compliance Office. All are welcome!
- Please contact Brandon Amargo (3-2836, email@example.com) with questions.
- To subscribe to the mailing list for RAC Forum announcements, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or go to the bConnected page to join the group.
- To subscribe to the SPO mailing list for announcements and news related to research administration, email email@example.com, or go to the bConnected page to join the group.