RAC Winter Break Schedule
RAC Offices to Close During the Annual Campus Winter Break
The Office for Animal Care and Use, the Conflict of Interest Committee Office, the Office for Protection of Human Subjects, the Sponsored Projects Office, and the Research Administration and Compliance Office will be closed beginning at 12 noon on Friday, December 18, 2020 through Monday, January 4, 2021 during the campus energy curtailment. All offices will reopen on Tuesday, January 5, 2021.
SPO Proposal Submission
SPO will process proposals due in December 2020 and January 2021 according to the VCR’s four-day proposal submission policy with the following exceptions:
|Proposal Due Date/Time||Draft Due to SPO||Final Proposal Due to SPO|
|Friday, December 18, 2020 through Monday, January 4, 2021, 5 pm deadline||Tuesday, December 15, 2020, 8 am||Friday, December 18, 2020, 8 am|
|Tuesday, January 5, 2021, 5 pm deadline||Wednesday, December 16, 2020, 8 am||Tuesday, January 5, 2021, 8 am|
|Wednesday, January 6, 2021, 5 pm deadline||Thursday, December 17, 2020, 8 am||Wednesday, January 6, 2021, 8 am|
|Thursday, January 7, 2021, 5 pm deadline||Friday, December 18, 2020, 8 am||Thursday, January 7, 2021, 8 am|
Principal Investigators also are encouraged to inform their SPO Contract and Grant Officer (CGO) if they will be submitting a proposal with a due date just prior to, during, or just after the curtailment period. This will give SPO and the PI an opportunity to discuss the best way to handle the proposal to make sure it is submitted in a timely manner.
For proposal deadlines to BRS, see BRS 2020 Winter Curtailment deadlines.
COI Disclosure Submission
In order to be on the agenda for any meeting, complete disclosure packets must be received no later than 10 working days prior to the date of the meeting.
- The deadline for submission for the December 14, 2020 meeting is November 30, 2020.
- The deadline for submission for the January 25, 2021 meeting is January 8, 2021.
ACUC Protocol Submission
Please note that all protocols and protocol revisions must be submitted via eProtocol by 8 am on the deadline date.
- The deadline for full committee review of protocol submissions for the January 20, 2021 meeting is November 30, 2020.
- The deadline for protocol submission for the February 10, 2021 meeting is December 28, 2020.
CPHS Protocol Submission
Important: if your study is “greater than minimal risk” needing full board review and the approval will expire before January 15, 2021, you must submit your renewal application in time for review at a December 2020 CPHS meeting.
- There is no CPHS-1 meeting in January 2021.
- The deadline for protocol submission for the January 15, 2021 CPHS-2 meeting is December 14, 2020.
- The deadline for protocol submission for the February 5, 2021 CPHS-1 meeting is January 4, 2021.