RAC Winter Break Schedule
RAC Offices to Close During the Annual Campus Winter Break
The Office for Animal Care and Use, the Conflict of Interest Committee Office, the Office for Protection of Human Subjects, the Sponsored Projects Office, the Stem Cell Research Oversight Office, and the Research Administration and Compliance Office will be closed beginning at 12 noon on Friday, December 17, 2021 through Monday, January 3, 2022 during the campus energy curtailment. All offices will reopen on Tuesday, January 4, 2022.
SPO Proposal Submission
SPO will process proposals due in December 2021 and January 2022 according to the VCR’s four-day proposal submission policy with the following exceptions:
|Proposal Due Date/Time||Draft Due to SPO||Final Proposal Due to SPO|
|Friday, December 17, 2021 through Monday, January 3, 2022, 5 pm deadline||Tuesday, December 14, 2021, 8 am||Friday, December 17, 2021, 8 am|
|Tuesday, January 4, 2022, 5 pm deadline||Wednesday, December 15, 2021, 8 am||Tuesday, January 4, 2022, 8 am|
|Wednesday, January 5, 2022, 5 pm deadline||Thursday, December 16, 2021, 8 am||Wednesday, January 5, 2022, 8 am|
|Thursday, January 6, 2022, 5 pm deadline||Friday, December 17, 2021, 8 am||Thursday, January 6, 2022, 8 am|
Principal Investigators also are encouraged to inform their SPO Contract and Grant Officer (CGO) if they will be submitting a proposal with a due date just prior to, during, or just after the curtailment period. This will give SPO and the PI an opportunity to discuss the best way to handle the proposal to make sure it is submitted in a timely manner.
COI Disclosure Submission
In order to be on the agenda for any meeting, complete disclosure packets must be received no later than 10 working days prior to the date of the meeting.
- The deadline for submission for the December 20, 2021 meeting is December 6, 2021.
- The deadline for submission for the January 17, 2022 meeting is December 30, 2021.
ACUC Protocol Submission
Please note that all protocols and protocol revisions must be submitted via eProtocol by 8 am on the deadline date.
- The deadline for full committee review of protocol submissions for the January 19, 2022 meeting is December 6, 2021.
- The deadline for protocol submission for the February 9, 2022 meeting is January 3, 2022.
CPHS Protocol Submission
Important: if your study is “greater than minimal risk” needing full board review and the approval will expire before January 21, 2022, you must submit your renewal application in time for review at a December 2021 CPHS meeting.
- There is no CPHS-1 meeting in January 2022.
- The deadline for protocol submission for the January 21, 2022 CPHS-2 meeting is December 13, 2021.
- The deadline for protocol submission for the February 4, 2021 CPHS-1 meeting is January 3, 2022.
Stem cell research protocols will not be processed during the winter curtailment.