Research Administration and Compliance Forum
Monthly Meeting for Research Administrators on the Berkeley Campus
RAC Forum meetings for this year will be held on the days below from 10:30 a.m. until noon in the Alumni House Toll Room. Please save the dates!
- May 10, 2017: RAC Leadership Updates, SPO-CSS RA Task Force Update on Guidelines/Best Practices, Subawards and Indirect Costs: A Speedy Overview, RAC Information Systems
- June 14, 2017: Research Administrators’ June RAC Forum Poster Session
- March 15, 2017: RAC Leadership Updates, Phoebe Update, News from the Animal Care and Use Program, Subrecipient vs. Contractor: How Do You Tell the Difference?
- February 15, 2017: RAC Leadership Updates, Phoebe Update, Berkeley Risk Intelligence – Research
- December 14, 2016: Human Subjects Research: CPHS/OPHS Updates and What’s New For 2017; RAC Leadership Updates; Phoebe Update
- October 12, 2016: RAC Leadership Updates, Phoebe Update, RFP Rule-ette, RAC Bingo
- September 21, 2016: RAC Leadership Updates, Research Administration Service Improvement Initiative Update, Update on Responsible Conduct of Research Training, FY17 Composite Benefit Rates and F&A Rate Proposal
- Wednesday, June 15, 2016: RAC Leadership Updates, OACU and OPHS Updates, Research Administration Service Improvement Initiative, Effort to Explain Effort, SPO/CSS RA Joint Task Force on Proposal Preparation and Review
- Wednesday, April 20, 2016: Research Data Management Program, PI Portfolio Projections (Project 3)
- March 16, 2016: RAC Leadership Updates; Phoebe Update; AB20: Fact, Fiction, Forms; VCR’s New Proposal Policy
RAC Forum meetings are sponsored by the Research Administration and Compliance Office. All are welcome!
- Please contact Alaisha Hellman (3-2836, email@example.com) with questions.
- To subscribe to the mailing list for RAC Forum announcements, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or go to the bConnected page to join the group.
- To subscribe to the SPO mailing list for announcements and news related to research administration, email email@example.com, or go to the bConnected page to join the group.