Research Administration Community Forum
Monthly Meeting for Research Administrators at Berkeley
June Meeting Agenda
June 14, 2017, 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Alumni House Toll Room
Coffee and refreshments will be provided
Patrick Schlesinger, Research Administration and Compliance
Paul Alivisatos, Vice Chancellor for Research
Pamela Miller, Sponsored Projects Office
Industry Alliances Office
- Material Transfer Agreements in Phoebe: Kate Lewis (speaker) and Anissa Jones
- Campus Shared Services Research Administration
- Payroll Expense Transfers: Hollis MacArther (speaker), Jue Sun, Maggie Smith, Nancy Smith, and Jill Fujisaki
- Faculty Orientation: Damon Hinson (speaker), Yulia Golubovskaya, Elise Mills, and Derek Johnson (voted Best Poster)
- RA Professional Development: Giselle Jordan (speaker), Chris DeMarco, and Cara Lyn Giovanniello
- Sponsored Project Office
- Research Subawards – A Process Overview: Theresa Saunders-Landreth (speaker)
- A Preview of Minor Revisions in Phoebe: Greta Devol (speaker) and Joy Ayson Yu
- National Science Foundation Proposals: How to Prevent the Dreaded Return Without Review: Jessie Brown (speaker)
- Contracts and Grants Accounting
- Award Closeouts: Dave Beza (speaker), Rana Burroughs, Christine Kirera, and Mark Roderick
Poster Viewings and Discussion
RAC Forum meetings are sponsored by the Research Administration and Compliance Office. All are welcome!
- Please contact Alaisha Hellman (3-2836, email@example.com) with questions.
- To subscribe to the mailing list for RAC Forum announcements, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or go to the bConnected page to join the group.
- To subscribe to the SPO mailing list for announcements and news related to research administration, email email@example.com, or go to the bConnected page to join the group.